March 26, 2012

The Most Amazing Play

 ...I have ever seen! Although, considering the only live performances I have seen are school plays, the bar wasn't set too high. But still, that doesn't change the fact that Wicked was truly amazing!! 
So Wicked is in Portland for a while and it seemed like our young woman had seen it and they were all talking about it and how great it was. Meanwhile, Heather Lott (our YW 1st counselor) and I were sitting in the back of the room, all lonely and loser-ish becuase we have never seen it. Heather decided we should go, so we did. We decided to do a girls night with a few of the YW leaders. We went to dinner at Red Robin's then headed to downtown for the show. And I gotta say, it lived up to all the hype! Indescribable voices, awesome sets, great acting, very funny and interesting story, just a fantastic night in all.

1 comment:

  1. Um, this post was a hundred years ago but I just want to say I AGREE! Wicked is the bomb diggity! So glad you had fun with Heather and Heidi!

    Also, defying gravity fly scene?!? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete